Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trusted Trader

Started by GIJoe [2439908] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 8 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
14 / 100
Engagement score
20 / 100
GIJoe [2439908]
I have a multitude of items I can and will buy. Looking to buy mostly Plush and flowers but will buy almost anything you have. I will give a better discount to those under level 15 due to the fact they can not fly. I have a few sales under my wing so far and I do not believe in the buy mug theory. Come have a look at my price list here. https://www.tornexchange.com/prices/LilJoe/