Hi again
Started by Pay [2662527] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chortle [2074115]
· 2 likes ·
Then don't work out in a gym for females. - SporkMonkey [2065017]
· 2 likes ·
Best get the injectable "testosterone" temp item. Will help you plank like a real man. - dark95 [2321537]
· 2 likes ·
The trainer is telling you go girl, cuz youre training like a girl! Man up and train harder xD
What’s wrong? “3 out of 10” is a description of how badly you did something.
I think they mean 'you go girl' lmfao
Yeah, I am not sure what the issue is here?
It’s implying I’m a female which I am not.
Then don't work out in a gym for females.
Yeah well he’s at a girls gym and also does planks like a girl, so....
Best get the injectable "testosterone" temp item. Will help you plank like a real man.
The trainer is telling you go girl, cuz youre training like a girl!
Man up and train harder xD
Man up and train harder xD
It's a figure of speech lol "You go girl!!!" or "Yu got this, girl"...even if it's a guy lol
The gym's name literally translates to "For women". I think it is fine the way it is.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Thanks..!!
[image: i.imgur.com]
Thanks..!!