Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spidah Graphics

Started by SpidahLoc [2665143] on in Graphics.

5 replies · 186 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
SpidahLoc [2665143]
Hi there. I'm new to the Torn universe but I've been told my picture making hobby is quite a lucrative business so I'd like to advertise my availability. I can make quite a wide array of images from signatures and banners to full profile pictures.
Here are a few examples;
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]

Since I'm new, I'll be doing introductory prices starting from $7.5m, just while I get my services more broadly recognised. Any orders will be started on asap and usually done within the hour.

Appreciate any service and hope to hear from you soon.
Sectory [2093611]
All are creative works, aside from the last one which is just a gif with text on top. Follow some guides, listed in the stickied post, goodluck on here! looking forward to improved work!
ImmortalSouljah [1603634]
Amazing Graphics, better than most of these trash cans who can only go to topics of new artists and tell them to follow guides while creating nothing but shit themselves.

Keep up the good work Spidah!