Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hidden Hats

Started by Wall_St [2592887] on in General Discussion.

3 replies · 176 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Wall_St [2592887]
Hello everyone:

I'm in the market for a hat, and had to search a bit for Fedora and Panama types that did not come up when I searched the words hat or cap. So I don't know every type of fashion head-wear available in Torn City. If you would: please inform us all of other types of gear to wear on your bean in TC. (Thank you)
Doctor-Retired [2006416]
You don't need to search anything you can just use the filter in the item market for clothing

https://www.torn.com/imarket.php#/p=market&cat=clothing