Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grim buys your stuff!

Started by 010101100 [2271349] on in Trading Post.

4 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
010101100 [2271349]
Hi! I'm a trader that buys at the best prices around! I'll literally buy anything :)

If you'd like to advertise for me or sell me something pm me!

If you liked the prices or wanna support me, bump the thread maybe

Have a nice day,

-Grim
010101100 [2271349]
Honesty shitposting in my dead thread (I don't even trade anymore) is more respectable than your first post (self promoting in my thread). Nobody likes your shitty advertising. Say you're a trader, don't spam forum links in trade chat moron. Btw I got some actual customers from my post in ur thread lmao. Now f**k off please