I buy, sell,and trade weapons....no weapon is to small or big...always finding nice pieces...have a few things in display will be adding a bunch into bazaar...
Shadow's Weapons
Started by Long_Shadow [2338320] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
I have dealed with Long_Shadow before, and he's a very nice person - I'm sure he'll be able to get you sorted and offer you a fair price!
Good honest trader . Great cache of weapons. Would recommend. Found what I needed, quick.
Bump
Good, honest, reliable trader - have used many times and recommended to friends.