Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Escapes (300k)

Started by Zenix [1852852] on in Attacking.

0 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Zenix [1852852]
I don't have a book so success will depend on your Speed vs my Dex. Unfortunately my main stat is dex currently at 10m. If your speed is over 10m I might not be able to easily escape. I can't take Xanax to debuff either.

Flat rate of 300k each.


On the other hand I also need people to escape from me so I'm open to a deal of trading escapes for escapes instead of money. Speed is my 2nd highest so if your Speed is over 10m and Dex under 5m we should be able to escape from each other fairly easily.

PM if interested in working something out.