Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing Gun Attachments

Started by GalloInfligo [2133394] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
GalloInfligo [2133394]
Im almost certain that I had bought an attachment and added it to my armalite, I remember seeing it there and realizing finally thats what the circles were for when it turned one i think green.... Now this was a bit back, today I go to see what one was on there and I have none....
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
According to logs you unequipped it on 19-01-2021 21:05:19 - after that there was no other activity.
biosterous [2377874] Wiki Contributor
to clarify: unequipping any gun that has mods attached will also unattach those mods and put them back in your mod inventory

to have them stay on the gun would lead to all sorts of weird scenarios, like people being unable to find the mods, or people wondering why they can't put their modded gun up for sale. an occasional minor inconvenience is better than a whole slew of confusion!