Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Merits bought

Started by Sword [565990] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 279 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Sword [565990]
Was browsing through my personal stats and surprisingly it said I've only bought 44 merits, but I am currently maxed out (unable to buy another). Given my level, I should be able to purchase one more?

With that said, I deducted total available merits (427) with my awards (382) and it does give me 45 additional merits.. so not sure if the issue is in my personal stats page or what. :P
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Unless I am missing something too then yes they should be able to buy one more merit? level 91 should allow for 45 merits, but its preventing any being bought from what I can see saying they're at the maximum! Will see if Ched has any ideas.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
I think perhaps you had an honor bar removed from your account at some point, but one merit stuck around because the system presumed you'd bought it with points. This prevented you from buying another merit, but didn't update your 'merits bought'.

Perhaps it was that honor bar for making a comic. I don't suppose you remember anything - may well have been years ago.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
There's a system that's meant to automatically correct the merit count a user has, however the 'extra merits' one was disabled for some reason. After 2pm TCT today, that should remove the extra merit you shouldn't have (sorry), and you'll be back to normal.
Sword [565990]
Ah, yeah - I had one of the referral honour bars taken away sometime last year cause the referrals were multis (random player who asked for cash in return for his 'friends' using my referral and getting to level 10), so this checks out.

Thanks!