Since I've been able to play Russian Roulette in the Casino, I have been attacked and put in the hospital twice. This is not an issue since I know it is part of the game. When I am in the hospital, I have no access to the Casino to leave the game before someone shows up to play. You cannot attack people in jail or recovering in the hospital. The same should be for the Casino or at least games like Russian Roulette. If the person is put into the hospital the match should be canceled.
Possible RR Issue
Started by Talen_Lorn [2634033] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 35 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
You can continue to play RR in the hospital
If the person is put into the hospital the match should be canceled.Lol, if I'm losing ill just hosp myself then
This is as intended, not a bug. If you still have the page open whilst you're in hosp and in an active game its not inaccessible for that game.
If this is intended and not a bug, then you should be able to attack people that are in jail/hospital as they would not be able to fight back either.
The following pictures show that when you are put into the hospital you cannot leave the game or go back to it without getting an error message that you cant do that while in the hospital.
Trying to leave game after being mugged.
Can do nothing in game but watch the timer count down
Notifications
The following pictures show that when you are put into the hospital you cannot leave the game or go back to it without getting an error message that you cant do that while in the hospital.
Trying to leave game after being mugged.
Can do nothing in game but watch the timer count down
Notifications