Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn server hiccups

Started by KiB [2157153] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
KiB [2157153]
I have been noticing this a few times now.
Connections suddenly getting super delayed or people get disconnected and then a minute later everything is back to normal.

When I check the downtime indicators afterwards do not show any serious downtime and register a pretty nice 99.81% and all servers healthy.
I sort of suspected it might be some routing issue or even something on my end but today when it happened I managed to get a screenshot of the server status page.

There definitely is something fishy going on now and then:

[image: i.imgur.com]