Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

solved, smol brain

Started by Mental [698627] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Mental [698627]
I am attempting to bid on uncommon items in the auction house for the merit.
I am trying to bid on tank tops and crowns.
When I try to bid on the items, it says that user Mike Pence has somehow done that exact same bid at the exact same time, for every item. I'm not sure what's going on here.
flufffy [494285]
it works like this

the previous highest bid is $20
mike pence bids $100
the highest bid is now $21 and Mike will automatically match bids up to $100