I've been developing my own RPG in Python for the past couple weeks, and its starting to become a lot to create on my own. It's mostly text based with picture visuals that change depending on player location. Ive been using Tkinter for the GUI, but if you have experience with some other gui module im not apposed to changing that aspect of the game. Please message me if you are interested in this project. There is no pay involved as I am just a beginner/intermediate programmer looking to work on fun projects to improve my skills. Hope to hear from some of you!
Need python programmer for my game!
Started by anyx [2177927] on in Technology.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 6 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Just to clarify - Is this like a MUD?
Because I'm in the process of converting a MUD like project into a graphical game akin to Dwarf Fortress - But with online capabilities.
I just haven't settled on whether or not to use WebGL for the client, or to go the C# route.
Because I'm in the process of converting a MUD like project into a graphical game akin to Dwarf Fortress - But with online capabilities.
I just haven't settled on whether or not to use WebGL for the client, or to go the C# route.