Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Foreign item check

Started by VonSchraeder [1027488] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 2.08k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100
VonSchraeder [1027488]
There used to be a way to check and find out what foreign city had items that you needed. Like if I needed a specific item in a different city, I could check and see if there was stock available before I got on the plane. What was that site or how is that done? I cannot remember and hoped somebody could help me with that