Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Any Low Roar fans in here?

Started by Word [2321578] on in Music.

0 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
4 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
Word [2321578]
Discovered Low Roar in early 2020 and have been a fan of them ever since, my girlfriend seems to be the only one I know who likes the artist as much as I do, so I was wondering if there were any of you dear Torn people who also listened to this artist.

My favorite songs from most listened are:
1. St. Eriksplan
2. Just A Habit
3. Slow Down
4. I’m Leaving
5. Give Up

If you don’t listen to Low Roar then these are also great songs to introduce you to the artist! I’d love to hear your opinions on them!

Cheers!