Coming up is going to be my first Easter egg hunt in Torn and I was wondering if awareness affects how many eggs spawn on the map?
Easter awarness question
Started by TheDemonicMage [2575201] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Brakier [2095393]
· 6 likes ·
easter eggs dont spawn on the city map, eggs spawn on the every page you load, and if you miss the egg, you have to wait for new one to spawn. best is to get a script that helps ping …
they dont
Thanks,,, I was wondering that also
easter eggs dont spawn on the city map, eggs spawn on the every page you load, and if you miss the egg, you have to wait for new one to spawn.
best is to get a script that helps ping you when an egg spawns on a page.
i say again, every page of torn has a chance to spawn an egg on it.
best is to get a script that helps ping you when an egg spawns on a page.
i say again, every page of torn has a chance to spawn an egg on it.
Eggs can spawn on any page, not just the map! So always keep a look out for tiny eggs when you're doing your normal torn shit
And watch out in the forums, many people take this opportunity to put eggs in their sigs that Rick roll you or someshit so if you're a frequent browser be ready for it ;)
Edit: Brak beat me to it :(
And watch out in the forums, many people take this opportunity to put eggs in their sigs that Rick roll you or someshit so if you're a frequent browser be ready for it ;)
Edit: Brak beat me to it :(
Activity and not missing eggs spawning on page is what will assist you. Also be mindful of people setting up fake eggs on their profiles. Like mentioned above every page loaded can spawn an egg. Wish you the best in searching.
ya easter is a much bigger event then love juice or achol day wich has some items spawn in city. not as big as christmas ofc, but its much better then those tiny once in sheer features and such
what if you just spam refresh on one page tho
I tried that last year and it didn’t work out for me, but as soon as I started clicking on other locations I was able to find some.
Anyone can recommend cool scripts that do this? Thanks!
My first Easter in Torn as well.
My first Easter in Torn as well.
Any of those work on mobile? Went to both sites and they only said chrome (which i have on mobile)
TIA
TIA
EDIT: TornTools used to have an Easter egg highlight feature, but there is no setting to turn it on/off anymore.
I am hoping this feature still exists since it was very useful.
TornTools is a browser extension, so it only works with a browser.
I am hoping this feature still exists since it was very useful.
TornTools is a browser extension, so it only works with a browser.
Can you please point me (us) to where exactly is that option in TornTools? I've just scanned through the tabs in its Preferences and even it's search feature doesn't show anything that has "east" or "egg" in it.
It's not there anymore. I know I disabled it once, so something changed.
I didn't start using TT till somewhere after easter last year, but I'm sure it didn't have it last year either.
As for having it in TT this year, I honestly wouldn't count on it. I will be doing my best for next year though.
As for having it in TT this year, I honestly wouldn't count on it. I will be doing my best for next year though.
I have both TT and Doctorn on my mobile browser... KIWI browser for Android.
It is a chrome based browser.
You can install and work on them easily.
This is how they look
[image: i.imgur.com]
It is a chrome based browser.
You can install and work on them easily.
This is how they look
[image: i.imgur.com]