Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

15 YEARS OLD!

Started by LucyPanda [270111] on in Achievements.

16 replies · 247 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
65
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

LucyPanda [270111]
I am officially 15 years old in Torn today!

I don't know if that's really an achievement but I'm gunna go ahead and say it is.

I still remember buying a yasukuni sword with 10 merits and thinking that was the best thing ever. More fool me! lol

Edit: Typo... too old to see the screen I guess.
LucyPanda [270111]
The yasukuni sword melee weapon used to be the best in the game, you couldn't buy them, could only get them by spending 10 merits. Insane, right?!
Spliffy [315389]
All were refunded when the new merit system was introduced.

Thank f**k, I think I bought about 100 merits worth of shit.