Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hide armor from sight?

Started by Fiber [2009106] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
Fiber [2009106]
With all the new cosmetics, I would love to see the possibility to hide armor from sight.

For example, I can't really use my Silver Hoodie because my Full Body Armor always shows on top. With a raincoat over it (why can I wear a raincoat over armor but not a hoodie?) it still shows a weird black strip of armor at the neck.
I can always see my helmet under my Snapback Hat, which makes it look kinda weird.

It makes it look more funny, less like I would like. Who else has issues with this?