Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Annihilation merit

Started by ElChapo [2157516] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 348 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
ElChapo [2157516]
How do I go about getting it?

Somehow I got the 10k damage one, but literally not sure to get the 15k damage in a single hit.
Baldr [1847600] Reporter
There are a few very high damage weapons that help. Those are low circulation, but there are players that rent them out, or if you know the right people, maybe you can borrow one. I know pokey477 used to rent them, either with a cash deposit to ensure he gets it back, or by joining his faction while you are using it. I don't know if he still does.
zuni [2313936] Wiki Contributor
Dual SMGs, Merits maxed ( Crit, Str passive, SMGs) , on Vicodin and waiting for that for the special proc as it empties the whole clip in one go. I recommend buying losses. That way your energy usage is not a deciding factor and limiting your ability to obtain the merit. Good luck !