f**k you to the low level people that post an item on market then change price to much higher scamming you. You suck and if its your alternate account I hope you're banned. When you age enough I will attack you.
Grave me
Started by Cameltoejockey [2634727] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 23
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- ChillySpunc [1905415]
· 33 likes ·
That's 41 words. - SpARkS4206967 [2175802]
· 8 likes ·
what you're saying is.... you got scammed by a noob? - Flid [2594918]
· 7 likes ·
Precisely. You are an idiot. You are also an idiot for crying on the forums. Idiot to the power of an Idiot.
That's 41 words.
what you're saying is....
you got scammed by a noob?
you got scammed by a noob?
sed
I'm assuming they're actually going to bazaars and buying the wrong item. But we'll see where this goes.
bruhh then he thinks that the seller perfectly times the price increase of the same item lmao
2 words
f**king idiot
f**king idiot
Well, as I think to change the price on the item market they'd have to remove the item and re-add it which would give them a message saying the item is no longer for sale or something, them changing the price in their bazaar is more plausible but it's not something new players do, it's been around for a while and there is now a warning in place to tell you of a price check so it's on OP if he got caught out.
That's 4
f**k all of.you. I'm not an idiot except I bought an item even though the red warning came up saying it was overpriced. Two people were listing Xanax on market place for 830k click to thier bazaar and its 8.3 mil. One is in my enemies list. Salto3 or something like that. Yes he got me once never again
You walk around with 8.3m on hand? Enjoy being someone's mug target. Keep claiming you're not an idiot.
Yes in thier bazaar. Yes I got got. I was distracted and didn't heed the red warning
Precisely. You are an idiot.
You are also an idiot for crying on the forums.
Idiot to the power of an Idiot.
You are also an idiot for crying on the forums.
Idiot to the power of an Idiot.
the bigger concern seems to be how you think that is two words
You got a red warning and still clicked.
I'd say Its your fault. Not theirs.
I'd say Its your fault. Not theirs.
Yeah, I'd chalk this up as an L and move on. There will always be scammers, buy muggers and dodgy people in Torn. You get ahead by being smarter and not falling for their traps. One trap being posting on the forums.
ayo someone buy my blank cds for 1 billion pls. Ignore the red warning.
2 wOrDs
Disclaimer: I like chilly spunc (HA!)...
But how long did it take you to count the word total?
But how long did it take you to count the word total?
Thank you, it probably took me longer to count the word than it did to come up with the name.