I think the recent stock changes will cause massive inequality in torn (even more than there already is at least). I can forsee the richest in torn getting 60+ FHCS a week. A bit overpowered no?
this is bad
Started by 010101100 [2271349] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Most-liked replies
- mug [553318] Committee
· 4 likes ·
[image: cdn.discordapp.com] no one will ever invest so much, for so little. The increments greatly increase with each new benefit bought. I'm not a math nerd and I'm sure some math nerd will come out with a guide (hint hint …
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
no one will ever invest so much, for so little. The increments greatly increase with each new benefit bought. I'm not a math nerd and I'm sure some math nerd will come out with a guide (hint hint nerds who want karma) of % returns and how much is actually worth getting but probably only 1 to 3 BB's in most cases before caymans/renting pi's becomes better.
no one will ever invest so much, for so little. The increments greatly increase with each new benefit bought. I'm not a math nerd and I'm sure some math nerd will come out with a guide (hint hint nerds who want karma) of % returns and how much is actually worth getting but probably only 1 to 3 BB's in most cases before caymans/renting pi's becomes better.
55.5b for a little over 3 extra xanax per week is inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. Everyone needs to just take a breath.