I thought that since the Easter event is going on it would be a good time to start a thread like this. What cool websites do you like that you don't think are very well known, excluding Torn.com. :D
Interesting Websites
Started by blockhead77 [2539580] on in Technology.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- MisterM [2154120]
· 3 likes ·
Here are some of my daily things: Morning Brew - I really like the daily 5 minute news brief. Very political unbias and just straight news. Doesn't make you sad Hacker News - Cyber Security news Hack the Box - …
although this topic doesnt really belong under tech imo
https://www.geoguessr.com/
https://www.zdnet.com
https://www.geoguessr.com/
https://www.zdnet.com
Where should it be
Radio Garden - you can listen to radio stations from all over the world
Here are some of my daily things:
Morning Brew - I really like the daily 5 minute news brief. Very political unbias and just straight news. Doesn't make you sad
Hacker News - Cyber Security news
Hack the Box - Pentesting is an essential tool; love hack the box and having the ability to legally try pen testing on remote systems.
Morning Brew - I really like the daily 5 minute news brief. Very political unbias and just straight news. Doesn't make you sad
Hacker News - Cyber Security news
Hack the Box - Pentesting is an essential tool; love hack the box and having the ability to legally try pen testing on remote systems.
https://www.improvethenews.org/
Wow I seriously thought I would never run into another HTB "player" on this site.
Another fun pentesting game is OverTheWire, which starts out rather easy and progresses to some pretty challenging tasks. I ended up making it to Behemoth Level 4 before I got too stumped to continue.
Another fun pentesting game is OverTheWire, which starts out rather easy and progresses to some pretty challenging tasks. I ended up making it to Behemoth Level 4 before I got too stumped to continue.
Oh wow that looks interesting, I'll have to give it a try. HTB is a blast but I only connect through a VM and on a VPN to help protect my box. HTB is what got me to really make the switch to Parrot OS over Kali. Can't wait to get my new rig so I can start backup. Chromebooks are not that great for pentesting.