IQ Stat
Started by Ego [2325940] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 50 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
It was part of the April Fools Day prank.
It was april fools prank, check out the newspaper
No wonder mine was under 50. Thanks for the heads up lol
so how low was it, my guy?
*edit ah shit, I see
*edit ah shit, I see
Even I could tell it was an April fools joke and I wasn't even here on the day
Best feature of the game, gone forever
Bird-Brain must be devastated as we speak...