Anyone else play? I have a serious addiction to it. After many failed attempts by le husband to get me to play, I finally picked it up and really got into it last year. Probably for lack of nothing else to play. Can't say I regret it. I've had a great time!
Main a warlock but have a titan and hunter to run as well.
Hi,
I'm trying to convince other friends to play it as well. So far, its the best Free Open World galaxy based I've played (or perhaps the only one?).
If I compre it with Warframe, where I do see some bugs or weird movements, I would say it is worth a lot to play it.
I don't have it installed at the moment, (+80GBs is quite a requirement), but I recall I was using a Hunter - Arcstrider,
I'll suscribe to this post in case anyone else plays it, maybe I could re-install it again.
If anything, my Friend Code is 1012952298 (username DaAuCa). Add me, maybe we can find any other game to play.
Tbh Ive quit destiny 2, the grind for exotics is seriously way too much. Bugie why you do this to us.