What is the story on this? Found it on my stats
Items looted?
Started by VonSchraeder [1027488] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
When you attack an NPC you can loot some of their items. I believe the chance is random but weighted based on how many hits you got on them (you usually need to group attack them). You can read more at https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Loot.
Though I have done that, on Duke and Scrooge, I still have nothing in that area this far
maybe it only started counting after the counter was added. do you know when it was added?
Just noticed it recently
Very recently, on Patch #186 (30/03/2021)
Mentions: Patch list #186 : 30/03/2021
it makes note of everything you ever looted, if it displays 0, then I am afraid to say, you have not looted anything yet