Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bookies issue?

Started by ssssssss [2128537] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

ssssssss [2128537] ×1

ssssssss [2128537]
I put a bet of 10m on the Man City V Leeds game the multiplier changed to 26x but I only received 95m in total I got 105m with the initial bet of 10m that I placed

inserted a picture below
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
The odds that you see on the screen are live odds. The odds for your bet are locked in when you placed the bet. You can view this by clicking on the "+95m" icon.

[image: i.imgur.com]

You were paid correctly:
07-04-2021 15:28:28ssssssss placed a $10,000,000 (x10.5) bet in the Bookie on Leeds to win in Man City v Leeds (Match Odds)
10-04-2021 14:51:32ssssssss won $105,000,000 on their $10,000,000 (x10.50) bet in the Bookie on Leeds to win in Man City v Leeds (Match Odds)
Thanks!

Mentions: ssssssss [2128537]