Graveyard this please.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Shindig [865748] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Graved as requested, thanks.
Used this great service to send a message out to multiple people. Very nice to work with, form is easy to fill out and messages are sent quickly. R+
Still open for business!
Thank you all for the words of wisdom and orders. Regrettably tips are required for this to work, as I do not want to send messages that are bypassing ignore filters so you sending a tip with the recipients name is only for that reason. Thank you and look forward to more fun anonymous messaging!
I received a very naughty message from this person.
I guess it works well. R+
I guess it works well. R+
No offense granted. I am only forwarding messages that do not go against the grain of the rule, and even if it is offensive I may decline the offer. I hope you got a laugh at your anon message and that you will use my services in the future for your own competitive advantage.
Grave please.
Graved as requested, thanks.