Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attacking NPC's

Started by Lamstraal [592404] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 265 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
Lamstraal [592404]
Hi all,

I see a lot of complaints about people not following the "correct way" of attacking the npc's.
I'm looking for a guide about this but couldn't find anything that explains what it is and what to follow.

Can someone point me in the right direction?
Thanks!
Borneo [2017371]
Edit: the guide above is nice

https://yata.yt/loot/

go there, and when it shows that an NPC is about 10-30 seconds (I think, maybe a little earlier) away from reaching loot level 4, then you join the attack, but don't actually attack them, then wait until a bunch of other people have always joined (should take a few seconds) and then throw a smoke grenade and maybe try hitting the npc, but remember that every time you try and hit the NPC there's a chance they hit you back which could easily one-shot many people.

although if you are knocked out you should be able to get back in. as far as I know you don't need to actually hit the npc to be eligible for a loot reward, but I think you get better stuff if you do more damage than others in the gang
MothaFukkaJones [2631050]
Lately, people have been joining at the 4min50sec mark, and by 4mins, all the spots are gone. Might be slightly different with the likes of Easter bunny who has higher health than the others.