So I just started racing, and been looking at some guides and tips in other threads. I see there is the strategy to save points in class E and then use them for upgrading your class D car.
My question is, why does it matter? On Wiki, it says, regarding upgrades/points:
Does that not mean, you can use the points again towards a new car? So why the need to save up points for the next class?
I'd like to know if someone has done this. Thanks for the answers in advance.
My question is, why does it matter? On Wiki, it says, regarding upgrades/points:
- You cannot remove upgrades after they have been purchased and fitted. Upgrades can only be removed by purchasing a replacement upgrade (i.e. Adjustable Spoiler/Fixed Spoiler) or removing the car from enlistment which will remove all upgrades and returns the stock vehicle to your inventory.
Does that not mean, you can use the points again towards a new car? So why the need to save up points for the next class?
I'd like to know if someone has done this. Thanks for the answers in advance.