So, it seems like we can't bounty people while we're flying anymore. With Stocks 3.0 blocking stocks trading while flying, this is yet another feature removed from flying, and another step towards laptop obsolence.
Thoughts?
PS: If this is just a bug then feel free to grave it, but I can't bounty while flying so I'm expecting it to be mentioned in the patch notes soon enough.
If I'm chatting with my mates while waiting to land at the very least I'd like to have a few things to do while chatting, instead of just staring at the flying screen, y'know? For those who only fly when they go AFK these changes are completely irrelevant tho, so you're certainly not wrong either.
Why was it even swapped back as it makes no sense you can bounty people but can't trade stocks
Tell faction mate what inactive one hit noob you are about to bounty so they can load up attack screen Place bounty Faction mate stashes cash till you get back
Loopholes everywhere...... and this isn't even hard to see it's dancing around naked in the open