Using torn app on an up to date iPhone/iOS, when in the forums, I click the refresh icon and more often than not, not every time, but more often than not, I get a blank screen and when that happens I usually have to click refresh a couple more times but sometimes have to close the app and reopen it again
Blank screen when refreshing on forums
Started by Ravynn [2628382] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 30 / 100
Can you please try clearing your cache from within the app settings and see if it resolves the issue?
You can try using another browser to see if you are able to replicate the issue. If this is specific to the app, then I am afraid we cannot do anything about it because the iOS app has been discontinued.
Thanks..!!
You can try using another browser to see if you are able to replicate the issue. If this is specific to the app, then I am afraid we cannot do anything about it because the iOS app has been discontinued.
Thanks..!!
I can absolutely try clearing the cache if you can tell me how to do that. Til then I can tell you that it’s only ever happened to me on the iOS app, never on the browser.
edit: belay that, figured it out, tested it a couple times, it seems to have worked. Thank you very much!
edit: belay that, figured it out, tested it a couple times, it seems to have worked. Thank you very much!
Closing the report. Thanks..!!