Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Distraction when defending

Started by Kanzu [231334] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 83 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Kanzu [231334]
If I solo attack someone who's attacking someone else, is there any distraction built on my target?

Is distraction built only if you have multiple attacks in an outgoing attack?
Reagan [1496632]
Good question. I have always assumed that yes, distraction would kick-in here.
Namely because if, [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]target 1 is being attacked by player 1 and player 2 attacks player 2. There will be a point where both target 1 and payer 2 make an aggressive action on player 1 which should trigger a distraction build-up.

[/background]I'll have to watch more carefully in attacks to confirm my assumption.