Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Not finding any Easter Eggs

Started by Sal [2123662] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Sal [2123662]
I am active 2-3 times a day, i found 5 eggs in the first 2 days and i use Doctorn which alerts if you have an egg in your page.After second day i haven't found a single egg.At first i thought i was unlucky but now i wonder if something is wrong.
Sal [2123662]
I found one exactly after clicking send button for this thread, so i guess i was unlucky :/ I can't delete the thread though
Penetration [2340613]
I feel the same way. Found the first 6 pretty quickly and it's been a dead zone since, despite activity and going to various pages. Posting here in hopes of getting the same luck.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Finding eggs is based on your activity and RNG. It is possible to find no eggs despite activity if you get unlucky.

Thanks!