For some reason Chrome and edge keep closing without warning. ive noticed as they open the disk space ramps up to 100% and there are also massive spike in CPU.
im not a massive tech wiz so i dont know if that is related. ive ran system optimisations/clean ups/malware searches etc, but still keeps happening.
Disk space? or memory? Using Windows 10? Updated versions? Gimme the juicy details If you're on Windows 10, Press Win+X button, Then press the T button. Take a screenshot of the task manager ( prt scr button if its there, else Win+N and take the clipping option['S'] )
I ran some commands I could run to scan then restore health if any corrupt files were found and repaired those the uninstalling and reinstalling seemed to fix the issue.
A friend of mine seemed to think it was windows intensively accessing my drive for some reason, either virus scan or accessing system files. Apparently windows has a habit of accessing conventional disks constantly.
I'll be looking to move around 160GB of files over to a portable hard drive until I can afford to upgrade a few components.
thanks for the interest in helping though folks :)