I collected my first ammunition-benefit today but I can not find it in my inventory. Where should I look for it?
Ammunition benefit
Started by Co_Morra [726190] on in Stock Market.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Number of rounds/clips below your weapon...
Click on it. It should change from black to green, red, blue or whatever
Click on it. It should change from black to green, red, blue or whatever
Or above your inventory, you'll find a 3 bullet icon. Click on it. Then click your bullet type.