Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hello everyone

Started by novaprime143 [2670561] on in Fun & Games.

3 replies · 62 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
novaprime143 [2670561]
I m new to this game , got into it cause a friend reffered me . I enjoyed text-based games, but this game is totally new for me I need to learn a lot of things. And become rich than my friend.
Long term goal is become rich , and for that i have chose the path of trade. I want to be greatest trader. But for doing that i need some starter help as i am being mugged a lot. So any help would be so greatful.
Turt [2472641]
Hi. If you find items you want to sell, you can give them to me and I will sell them on my bazaar, then give all the profit back to you. This is to avoid the listing fee for the item market. I can also give advice if you need it. :)