I am just wondering if such a function would not work. Where a leader or designated members can send an invite to potential new members.
Invite function for factions
Started by LukaZee [2160368] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 25 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
So you want to spam new players with invites instead of reaching out to potential recruits and chatting with them? Other games have this garbage and it's awful as a factionless player to receive more unsolicited invites than I can count. No thank you.
R-
R-
geez negative much?
Only to bad ideas. I'm pretty positive to good ones.
It could easily work, but should it be implemented? Personally, I would say no.
The current system fits with the community/social aspects of Torn. Players can find factions through the forum, newspaper, faction descriptions, word of mouth, etc, or someone from a faction can send recruitment messages to other players, and if they wish to, they can then apply. I much prefer this over the idea of a button to spam invite players.
The current system fits with the community/social aspects of Torn. Players can find factions through the forum, newspaper, faction descriptions, word of mouth, etc, or someone from a faction can send recruitment messages to other players, and if they wish to, they can then apply. I much prefer this over the idea of a button to spam invite players.