I suggest adjustments for the properties APIs.
1. There's key "marketprice" in category user with selection properties. This value is not available through Torn category with selection properties. Its general info so I think it should be there too. Also it does not make sense to know market values of only properties you/your spouse own.
2. In category properties if I don't add any ID, I see same properties as in category user. However it also has info about rent (cost, days left, owner ID and cost per day) and listed users living in the property. Either add info from properties category to user category or add extra info from user category (market price, upkeep, staff cost...) to property category so I don't have to make 2 API calls...
Question: What is properties category even supposed to be for)? I can see info about other people's properties, but I need property ID for that, which I don't know how am I supposed to know that. I can't even know ID of my property. I can just put there random numbers... Also info about other people's properties is available via category user with ID and selection properties.
Is it supposed to hide the rent info and the players living there from user category? Because if that's the case, why am I supposed to know those info about random people by using random property IDs?
1. There's key "marketprice" in category user with selection properties. This value is not available through Torn category with selection properties. Its general info so I think it should be there too. Also it does not make sense to know market values of only properties you/your spouse own.
2. In category properties if I don't add any ID, I see same properties as in category user. However it also has info about rent (cost, days left, owner ID and cost per day) and listed users living in the property. Either add info from properties category to user category or add extra info from user category (market price, upkeep, staff cost...) to property category so I don't have to make 2 API calls...
Question: What is properties category even supposed to be for)? I can see info about other people's properties, but I need property ID for that, which I don't know how am I supposed to know that. I can't even know ID of my property. I can just put there random numbers... Also info about other people's properties is available via category user with ID and selection properties.
Is it supposed to hide the rent info and the players living there from user category? Because if that's the case, why am I supposed to know those info about random people by using random property IDs?