Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

small chat glitch

Started by Ali_Looya [193293] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100

Most-liked replies

Ali_Looya [193293]
Two chats I have already read keep turning green each time i click to move or refresh a page. Neither player is even online so i know they aren't chatting. The only two affected are two I continued using the PDA app to chat to last night. No others are affected. I checked in the PDA and they are showing as normal it's just on laptop using chrome.
Are there any obvious fixes my end?