Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duplicate glitch

Started by King_Uzumaki [2433588] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
King_Uzumaki [2433588]
[image: i.imgur.com]
I have tried this with the first aid kit also and whenever I use one it just doesn't use the item. But I have found that it only happens when you use it once like for example if you switch from a red first aid kit to the blue one and let's say you have 15 when you first click "okay" it stays on 15 but once you choose to "use another" it goes down to 14.

I have only started seeing it now because I'm selling losses once I get my energy back I'll see again. Haven't tried it with other items cause I am not sure if it's only on First Aid kits plus I really don't have much.