First I want to start off with - I make no claims that this data is going to be the same for everyone or will guarantee results. I'm just sharing what my tests results were.
From December 2020 - January 2021, I tested E Class No Mod cars on various tracks (100 laps). I also competed in an E Class No Mod tournament and came in 3rd (1st and 2nd place were much more experienced racers). At the time my Racing Skill was between 11 - 12. I apologize but some of the races are missing the total race time and only include the fastest lap time.
Something I learned along the way, just because the car has the fastest lap time or holds the record for that track, it won't necessarily win the race with no mods, but in approximately 85% to 90% of the time it does. I also learned that giving a car with no mods some experience on a track, gives it an edge to win on that track in the next race if racing against all no mod E Class cars, even if you're racing against others with higher RS who are racing inexperienced no mod E Class cars. Bottom line - if you want to win: find the fastest no mod E Class car for you on that track and give it experience on the track (not rocket science, I know).
Note: I'm aware that I didn't test every E Class on every track. In order to streamline my process, I picked the cars I thought would perform the best for that track and started from there. In some cases, I ran out of time so didn't test all of the cars I wanted to. I also didn't test every track. This is a work in progress. So, feel free to add to this thread with additional test times and info.
From December 2020 - January 2021, I tested E Class No Mod cars on various tracks (100 laps). I also competed in an E Class No Mod tournament and came in 3rd (1st and 2nd place were much more experienced racers). At the time my Racing Skill was between 11 - 12. I apologize but some of the races are missing the total race time and only include the fastest lap time.
Something I learned along the way, just because the car has the fastest lap time or holds the record for that track, it won't necessarily win the race with no mods, but in approximately 85% to 90% of the time it does. I also learned that giving a car with no mods some experience on a track, gives it an edge to win on that track in the next race if racing against all no mod E Class cars, even if you're racing against others with higher RS who are racing inexperienced no mod E Class cars. Bottom line - if you want to win: find the fastest no mod E Class car for you on that track and give it experience on the track (not rocket science, I know).
Note: I'm aware that I didn't test every E Class on every track. In order to streamline my process, I picked the cars I thought would perform the best for that track and started from there. In some cases, I ran out of time so didn't test all of the cars I wanted to. I also didn't test every track. This is a work in progress. So, feel free to add to this thread with additional test times and info.
| E Class No Mods Testing | |||
| 100 lap Races | |||
| Underdog | 1 lap | 1 lap | |
| Civic | 2:49.95 | 2:50.43 | |
| Clio | 2:50.65 | ||
| Corsa | 2:50.74 | ||
| Volvo 850 | 2:50.81 | ||
| Saxo | 2:52.35 | ||
| Parkland | 1 lap | ||
| Punto | 6:49.52 | ||
| Corsa | 6:55.89 | ||
| Saxo | 6:56.31 | ||
| Clio | 7:02.17 | ||
| Peugeot | 7:03.93 | ||
| Civic | 7:05.39 | ||
| Docks | 1 lap | 100 laps | |
| Civic | 5:33.62 | 9:40.14 | |
| Peugeot 106 | 5:33.86 | 9:42.57 | |
| Clio | 5:35.72 | 9:43.44 | |
| Mini | 5:21.85 | 9:43.52 | |
| Volvo 850 | 5:27.63 | 9:45.30 | |
| Saxo | 5:37.76 | 9:49.26 | |
| Punto | 5:39.23 | 9:52.49 | |
| Commerce | 1 lap | 100 laps | |
| Civic | 1:40.20 | 2:59.02 | |
| Corsa | 1:37.57 | ||
| Two Islands | 1 lap | 100 laps | 2nd Test |
| Punto | 4:09.03 | 7:25.55 | 4:10.05 / 7:23.21 |
| Corsa | 4:10.75 | 7:27.25 | |
| Civic | 4:18.44 | 7:37.07 | |
| Industrial | 1 lap | 100 laps | 2nd Test |
| Corsa | 2:33.33 | 4:27.53 | 2:28.41/ 4:27.05 |
| Civic | 2:35.42 | 4:31.22 | |
| Vector | 1 lap | 100 laps | 2nd Test |
| Corsa | 1:59.15 | 3:40.09 | 1:58.19/ 3:38.29 |
| Civic | 1:58.50 | 3:39.22 | |
| Mudpit | 1 Lap | 100 Laps | 2nd Test |
| Punto | 3:39.45 | 6:45.14 | |
| Corsa | 3:39.55 | 6:44.37 | 3:39.25/ 6:46 |
| Civic | 3:44.15 | 6:53.45 | |
| Hammerhead | 1 Lap | 100 Laps | |
| Corsa | 2:26.84 | 4:20.06 | |
| Punto | 2:26.47 | 4:23.17 | |
| Sewage | 1 lap | 100 laps | |
| Corsa | 3:04.09 | 5:23.44 | |
| Meltdown | 1 lap | 100 laps | |
| Corsa | 1:48.63 | 3:19.35 | |
| Civic | 1:52.05 | 3:24.53 | |
| Speedway | 1 Lap | 100 Laps | |
| Clio | 00:48.76 | 1:30.50 | |
| Volvo 850 | 00:48.74 | 1:30.54 | |
| Civic | 00:49.35 | 1:31.38 | |
| Stone Park | 1 Lap | 100 Laps | |
| Punto | 2:56.28 | 5:23.52 | |
| Convict | 1 Lap | 100 Laps | |
| Civic | 1:57.79 | 3:37.44 | |
| Clio | 1:59.09 | 3:41.16 |