Would it be possible to get a locking feature on the stocks we own?
I am the kind of idiot where In a rush I sold the wrong stock and because it takes 7 days to get the perk back it really screwed me. Even though this is entirely a user error it would be helpful to prevent mistakes. Cause a simple mistake is now not easily corrected. Before you would just rebuy the stock and your good to go. Now you have to wait a week which in my case i sold the company profit boost and its going to cost me big time.
I am the kind of idiot where In a rush I sold the wrong stock and because it takes 7 days to get the perk back it really screwed me. Even though this is entirely a user error it would be helpful to prevent mistakes. Cause a simple mistake is now not easily corrected. Before you would just rebuy the stock and your good to go. Now you have to wait a week which in my case i sold the company profit boost and its going to cost me big time.