Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Egg spawn rate nerfed?

Started by HeroofTime55 [2575621] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 63 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
HeroofTime55 [2575621]
I haven't seen an egg for 3 days. The last drought I had this long was when I had scripts on at the start. I since turned all possible offending scripts off, including disabling extensions DocTorn and Tampermonkey. Wondering whether or not I am being penalized due to a false positive or something (since I disabled the extensions instead of uninstalling them). Some other people with more eggs than me said they've been scripting to find them and never ate a penalty. Just a bit frustrated I guess, but I assume staff can look into whether I am being penalized or if I am just suddenly missing eggs. Thanks!
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Egg spawns are still RNG, you can go multiple days without seeing one. It is possible and just bad luck on your part.

Thanks!
HeroofTime55 [2575621]
It's been another 3 days. My rate is def nerfed. I think there is a false flag script detection on my account. I'm really being screwed in the tail stretch here.
HeroofTime55 [2575621]
I turned on tampermonkey to *uninstall* the egg finder script and then turned tampermonkey back off. Maybe you were detecting the presence of the script even though it was not in use? I hope not, that would be a little too intrusive into the files in my computer. but I don't know wtf you want from me!