Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Odd jobs!

Started by Homo_zombie [2674065] on in Trading Post.

2 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
18 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Homo_zombie [2674065]
This is a list of the odd jobs that I'm willing to do, and (of course) their prices:



Bounty slots: 100k+fees. I.E - 10×100k= 2.5m (1m for slots+1.5 for Bounty fees.

Blacklist slots: 50k each month. I.E - add (player) to my blacklist = 50k. If monthly 50k isn't paid, player will be taken off blacklist.

Friend slots: 50k each month. I.E - add (player) to my friends list = 50k. If monthly 50k isn't paid, player will be taken off friends list.

Positive/negative review: 25k per review + link to post (will make up my own review)

Thumbs up/down on forum post: 20k + link to post