Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Send Money Bug

Started by Nazat [2597384] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 182 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

Nazat [2597384]
Hello, So I was handing out some contract pays and I sent the same amount of money to a guy twice in 2 second window. Both of them had the same message (which I Didn't copy paste) and both of the msg contains the same typo. And I'm a mobile user so I can't be that fast to send the same money to the same guy with the same typoed message.

Activity Log:
14:48:06 - 21/04/2021 You sent $32,000,000 to "Redacted" with the message: Karyy c4 pay

14:48:04 - 21/04/2021 You sent $32,000,000 to "Redacted" with the message: Karyy c4 pay

[image: snipboard.io]
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Passing along to Joe for consideration. Perhaps worth implementing a cooldown to avoid such duplicate requests.

Thanks..!!
Hornz [2220919]
I am currently experiencing this. I don't think it's related to the cool down, but an actual bug where you get the option to send cash again instead of the confirmation of you sending cash.

You can repeat this over and over until you run out of cash.

[image: i.gyazo.com]
JUSTiN [1849848]

05:39:33 - 23/04/2021 You sent $1 to Chadburn
05:39:35 - 23/04/2021 You sent $1 to Chadburn
05:39:37 - 23/04/2021 You sent $1 to Chadburn

You can only send money every 2 seconds.