Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

First year in Torn

Started by PeakaPeaka [2536518] on in Achievements.

4 replies · 124 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
24
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
PeakaPeaka [2536518]
My first year in Torn has been pretty interesting. Still have lots to learn, but I have achieved the following:
  • Over 2.5 mill in battlestats
  • Over 3 bill networth
  • Own a fully upgraded PI
  • Took part in the Elimination, achieved 3 merits and was on the winning team
  • Completed 25 education courses
  • Achieved 5000 other crimes (I know ?) and reached 35 NNB
  • Achieved 218 merits
  • Became a Helper in my old faction and helped to supported others newbies with their game
  • Owner of a Shocking Halloween basket
  • Currently ranked 8967 on the Travel HoF board - tiny step in the right direction
  • Met some amazing people and got mugged by a priest
I cannot wait to see what I can achieve in my second year.