I don't know if this is a bug, but I can't figure out how I did it. I hit the sell tab on a motorcycle helmet worth 16mil, and it sold it for 1500. I can't figure out what happened. The value listed was 16 mil for sale in the items tab.
Sold 1500
Started by Woland09 [2333519] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
Sell price is when you sell back to big al guns or via the sell button on your inventory.
Value price is average sell on item market/bazaar.
You didn't list it in market for 16m, instead you sold to the system which has a price of 1550 per.
Same as selling Donator Packs to Pawn Shop versus Market!
[image: i.imgur.com]
Value price is average sell on item market/bazaar.
You didn't list it in market for 16m, instead you sold to the system which has a price of 1550 per.
Same as selling Donator Packs to Pawn Shop versus Market!
[image: i.imgur.com]
As mentioned above, the Sell value is the amount you will get if you sell it back to the system, which you did in this case. "Value" tab indicates the ongoing market price. You would have to sell it in your bazaar or on Item market to sell at this value. You need to read the confirmation messages carefully before clicking away. :)
[image: i.imgur.com]
Thanks..!!
[image: i.imgur.com]
Thanks..!!