So far every egg I’ve found while on my phone, I’ve been unable to click it, especially if it rests on top of a link. I’ve tried zooming in as well to have a larger area to click, but it doesn’t work. Does anyone else experience this?
Not getting Easter Eggs on mobile
Started by Slickset [2646711] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
i think there was something cause the patch log showed that now its easier
to find eggs on mobiles
as well
to find eggs on mobiles
as well
Posting about an egg drought to trigger an egg spawn probably, but got to 19 eggs and have had just 1 past 4 days, not sure whats up.
Almost the same here.. Got to 18 easy and now..... nodda
I got 11 rather quickly. For at least the last 5 days, not one.
I do not use scripts
I have tried both chrome and edge browsers
I have tried both mobile and desktop view on both browsers
I have force stopped both browsers
I have cleared cache on both browsers
No eggs. 5+ days so OT I wouldn't know about clicking eggs since they don't spawn
(Maybe posting in this egg forum will do the trick)
Edit: minutes after posting a yellow egg spawned. And OT it was clickable
I do not use scripts
I have tried both chrome and edge browsers
I have tried both mobile and desktop view on both browsers
I have force stopped both browsers
I have cleared cache on both browsers
No eggs. 5+ days so OT I wouldn't know about clicking eggs since they don't spawn
(Maybe posting in this egg forum will do the trick)
Edit: minutes after posting a yellow egg spawned. And OT it was clickable
Can't even remember when was the last time I got an egg on my mobile :-(
Most of my eggs came from my laptop...
Most of my eggs came from my laptop...
Went from mobile to pc and found a egg straight away.
Hadn't found a egg on mobile for 10 days.
Hadn't found a egg on mobile for 10 days.
Similar: 17:37:04 - 17/04/2021 You picked up a Blue Easter Egg gaining $100,000 and that's 7 days ago.
Well hopefully the 11 I have should take me to 10 tokens, but seems ched screwed something somewhere.
I got an alert on mobile earlier from Doctorn but couldn't see any eggs.
I forgot to put my phone on landscape but they're probably out of the range of my screen. :(
Please return that egg to me. Thanks.
I forgot to put my phone on landscape but they're probably out of the range of my screen. :(
Please return that egg to me. Thanks.