Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction applications

Started by TTTZ [2572033] on in API Development.

3 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
69 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
TTTZ [2572033]
Why can't I see applications selection even when I have faction API permission? I can use other selections.

Do I need application management permission for that?
DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee
If you are sure that you have API access, then it's probably because you don't have application access I guess. I can see it perfectly fine, but I also have access to applications.