Rare sighting
Started by dark95 [2321537] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 33
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- MothaFukkaJones [2631050]
· 26 likes ·
I found out we got a cat - -Boogaloo- [2350274]
· 15 likes ·
Well, I found out that Kidnapping a child does NOT lead to a three hour sentence in Jail, so thanks a lot Torn... - DARKMAXXARONI [2201149]
· 4 likes ·
I can do shrimp fried rice, take it or leave
Would have been better if it would have been 6 now 9 past hour.
Fine.
As useal, tbh
I found out we got a cat
Well,
I found out that Kidnapping a child does NOT lead to a three hour sentence in Jail, so thanks a lot Torn...
I found out that Kidnapping a child does NOT lead to a three hour sentence in Jail, so thanks a lot Torn...
I had to actually experience real life for a few hours....WOW! lol
I spent most of the time curled into a ball and cried. Took a small break, and then cried some more.
I power washed my flagging and installed some artificial grass whilst Mrs MJH made me an apple crumble from scratch so I can’t complain..
Feet are killing now though, think I best be ordering a Chinese
Feet are killing now though, think I best be ordering a Chinese
Terrible - went out to put petrol in the car and the pump broke in mid-flow ..... then the rear door handle on the car broke ..... I knew I should have stayed in lol
Real Life is overrated imo
hello, a Chinese here, what can I do forya
Hi mate, I’ll have a combination starter, a chicken szechuan, sweet and sour chicken, duck rolls, egg fried rice and some salt and pepper chips please
(it’s here!)
(it’s here!)
I can do shrimp fried rice, take it or leave
It’s a no from me mate
Life without Torn? Not much to tell, I was sitting in front of my computer at torn.com hitting F5 the whole time.
I realise this wasn't aimed at me, but I would very much like to accept your offer!
I ate 17 burrito's, got a new cat, waxed all the hair off my face with hard-setting rosin wax, ate an entire bottle of mustard, and cleaned the entire house.
Only 2 of those are true.
Only 2 of those are true.
I'll thumb wrestle you for it!